Dayton and Cincy Mustang Club Membership inquiry

Edmund K

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT, 2001 BMW Z3
I am interested in joining a Mustang club, but it seems there are at least two in my area of Dayton/Cincinnati. I'm about mid way between the two cities in Springboro.
What might be some specific benefits to joining either one (or could I join both)? The Facebook presence for these clubs seems a bit spotty (not a lot of current postings), so I'm thinking it's more of a person-to-person communication experience? Do I need to become a member of the MCA first?
If any of you who are members of the Queen City Mustangers, Tri State Mustang club, or perhaps another club that I've yet to be acquainted with, share your insights, please! I'm not interested in bashing or smack talking any club; I'd like to hear about the positive aspects of club memberships. Thank you in advance for your responses!

Trevlain

Reaction score
I am interested in joining a Mustang club, but it seems there are at least two in my area of Dayton/Cincinnati. I'm about mid way between the two cities in Springboro.
What might be some specific benefits to joining either one (or could I join both)? The Facebook presence for these clubs seems a bit spotty (not a lot of current postings), so I'm thinking it's more of a person-to-person communication experience? Do I need to become a member of the MCA first?
If any of you who are members of the Queen City Mustangers, Tri State Mustang club, or perhaps another club that I've yet to be acquainted with, share your insights, please! I'm not interested in bashing or smack talking any club; I'd like to hear about the positive aspects of club memberships. Thank you in advance for your responses!
I am also curious about this. I work in Springboro and it would be nice to be apart of a group out here!