From Zanesville

Bree

Reaction score
Greetings from the Y Bridge city... The only place in the world one can take a Mustang to the middle of a bridge and turn left without ending up in the river!
I have a '91 Foxbody 5.0, auto, LX with a GT nose. An uninsured motorist tuned in front of me, and a GT was all I could find for a doner.
My 'stangs name is Indian Outlaw.

Attachments

• outlaw.jpg
    outlaw.jpg
    840.5 KB · Views: 0

Bree

Reaction score
We are right off I-70, 50 miles east of Columbus!
If you're coming from Columbus, take either the 5th or 7th street exit, and hang a right on main.
If you're coming the other way, you can get off at Underwood, go through the first light at the bottom of the ramp, and hang a left at the next light (7th st) then as before right at main.

Now once you hit the middle of the bridge you can turn right onto West Main and then make a left at the first light onto Pine st., cross Muskingum ave, and take the very next left. I forget the name of the street, it's a small one, blink and you'll miss it, but it takes you to the Y Bridge overlook. Great View! Or if one is in the mood for such things, you could continue straight on West main, to get hookers and crack. Your call.

Your other option upon reachng the center of the bridge is you can turn right onto Linden ave and if there isn't a truck stuck in the rail road over pass, there isn't much on Linden for a few blocks, but then you come to a busy intersction, Adair. At which point you can turn left, then right onto Maple and find just about any resteraunt you could ever wish for! :eek: Or you can stay straight on Linden and go bar hopping!

pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Welcome to Stangline! Y Bridge City sounds like an interesting place for sure lol

Bree

Reaction score
Well, the name of the town is Zanesville. But it is refered to as the Y Bridge city sometimes, especialy by older folks as theat really our biggest claim to fame.