MattyG14's Introduction

mattyG14

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Hello, my name is Matt and I'm from a small town in Ohio called Farmersville. I came from the Facebook group Ohio Mustangs. I recently purchased my first and only mustang back in November (1 owner/56k miles) and I've enjoyed it ever since. As a kid I've grown up around mustangs with my Dad and Grandpa owning multiples throughout the years. I finally decided to get my very own and it's been a blast! I've done quite a few mods to it already to make mine a little different than everyone else's. I have big plans for this car this summer with a lot more mods on the way! I'll start a build thread here soon so you can follow my journey. Having this car has started a whole new addiction and I can't wait to see where it takes me. Thanks for the ad!!!

20210414_163106_HDR.jpg20210414_162248_HDR~2.jpg

pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hello, my name is Matt and I'm from a small town in Ohio called Farmersville. I came from the Facebook group Ohio Mustangs. I recently purchased my first and only mustang back in November (1 owner/56k miles) and I've enjoyed it ever since. As a kid I've grown up around mustangs with my Dad and Grandpa owning multiples throughout the years. I finally decided to get my very own and it's been a blast! I've done quite a few mods to it already to make mine a little different than everyone else's. I have big plans for this car this summer with a lot more mods on the way! I'll start a build thread here soon so you can follow my journey. Having this car has started a whole new addiction and I can't wait to see where it takes me. Thanks for the ad!!!

View attachment 37View attachment 38
Welcome, Matt!

Edmund K

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT, 2001 BMW Z3
Hey Matt, I'm just down the road in Springboro! That's a great Mustang you have there! Hope to see you at any local event this coming season!

Attachments

• 20210309_113413-old film.jpg
    20210309_113413-old film.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

mattyG14

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Oh nice, yeah I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. Any shows you attending soon? Beautiful mustang BTW

Edmund K

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT, 2001 BMW Z3
Thank you for the kind words! I just attended the National Mustang Day up at the Halderman Museum, and I'm hoping to attend the next Horsepower Farms Cars and Coffee in Middletown, I believe it's May 1st. Otherwise, I can't seem to find much here in the Dayton area; seems like a lot of events are up near Columbus.

mattyG14

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Thank you for the kind words! I just attended the National Mustang Day up at the Halderman Museum, and I'm hoping to attend the next Horsepower Farms Cars and Coffee in Middletown, I believe it's May 1st. Otherwise, I can't seem to find much here in the Dayton area; seems like a lot of events are up near Columbus.
I went to the last cars and coffee at horsepower farms and it was a good turnout. I'll be there May 1st. I'd be down to cruise up to Columbus for some shows if you ever go.

Reaction score

View attachment 37View attachment 38
I love that blue color!