Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hi everyone,

My name is Paul. I live in Jackson Twp (in the Canton area). I have a wife and two kids (a 7-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son).

I will be acquiring my third Mustang here in a few weeks. The vehicles are as the following:
  1. 95 Mustang V6, teal: this was the first car I owned. I ended up being a stupid 17-year-old and putting it in a ditch... :whistle:
  2. 99 Mustang GT, Rio red?: this was the first car I actually purchased from a dealer. I went all out on this car. It had a built shortblock, transmission and rear-end. It had a 70mm turbo, tubular suspension, enhanced fuel system and much more. I loved this car but had many moments of frustration with it. Every time I had something done to it, it would break down shortly after.
  3. 2021 Mustang GT, Race Red: I should be able to pick this up mid-June. Hopefully, unless production dates get pushed back again.
I'm very excited to get back into the Mustang world. So much that I made this forum to bring more local Mustang enthusiasts together.

I hope you all enjoy the forum and we get to meet soon.

Gunny

Reaction score
What’s up Paul! We’re up in the Cleveland area. Here’s our 18’ GT hope to see you at some of the Parma Ohio Mustangs events! E3944C9A-3EBD-40D4-912A-3D02AE3F546B.jpeg

Buckeye2021

Reaction score
What's up Paul, can't wait to see your new stang 💪🏻
Hi everyone,

My name is Paul. I live in Jackson Twp (in the Canton area). I have a wife and two kids (a 7-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son).

I will be acquiring my third Mustang here in a few weeks. The vehicles are as the following:
  1. 95 Mustang V6, teal: this was the first car I owned. I ended up being a stupid 17-year-old and putting it in a ditch... :whistle:
  2. 99 Mustang GT, Rio red?: this was the first car I actually purchased from a dealer. I went all out on this car. It had a built shortblock, transmission and rear-end. It had a 70mm turbo, tubular suspension, enhanced fuel system and much more. I loved this car but had many moments of frustration with it. Every time I had something done to it, it would break down shortly after.
  3. 2021 Mustang GT, Race Red: I should be able to pick this up mid-June. Hopefully, unless production dates get pushed back again.
I'm very excited to get back into the Mustang world. So much that I made this forum to bring more local Mustang enthusiasts together.

I hope you all enjoy the forum and we get to meet soon.
Hey Paul, I’m Frank in Parma Hts. I bought my first Mustang last September.’15 Premium 6sp. Looking forward to the forum.

Attachments

• 88BCD595-A21D-44C2-B48D-E9C6246DD3D0.jpeg
    88BCD595-A21D-44C2-B48D-E9C6246DD3D0.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0