Stangline's first sponsor!

Welcome to the team Beefcake Racing!

@Beefcake has officially become the first sponsor of Stangline! The mission at Stangline is to be the destination for all Ohio Mustang enthusiasts. This extends to the sponsors on our site.

Beefcake Racing is located just outside of Cincinnati—in Bethel, Ohio. They have been servicing the Mustang community for over 20 years. Many can attest to the fantastic service that Terry and his team offer.

Welcome, Beefcake Racing to Stangline! Please give Terry and his team a big welcome for joining our community. The next time you are considering ordering a new part for your car, reach out to them first.

beefcake.PNG

Terry and Team Beefcake, welcome! Glad to have you all here!
I actually just ordered my Whipple and Fuel system with you guys through Finishline Performance with Brian.
it is great to have you and your team! @Beefcake

Terry and Team Beefcake, welcome! Glad to have you all here!
I actually just ordered my Whipple and Fuel system with you guys through Finishline Performance with Brian.
it is great to have you and your team! @Beefcake
Nice! Make sure to keep us updated on the build. Love seeing the results!

Welcome to the team Beefcake Racing!

@Beefcake has officially become the first sponsor of Stangline! The mission at Stangline is to be the destination for all Ohio Mustang enthusiasts. This extends to the sponsors on our site.

Beefcake Racing is located just outside of Cincinnati—in Bethel, Ohio. They have been servicing the Mustang community for over 20 years. Many can attest to the fantastic service that Terry and his team offer.

Welcome, Beefcake Racing to Stangline! Please give Terry and his team a big welcome for joining our community. The next time you are considering ordering a new part for your car, reach out to them first.

View attachment 259
Thanks for having us. We are excited to see where this goes. Forums are a great place to learn and connect. If anyone ever needs anything, dont hesitate to reach out. We are active on forums daily to answer any tech questions!