pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
If anyone has any contacts with Summit Racing, please let me know. One goal I have is to get this show back up and running. In the past, it was always a blast.

kcal23

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
It has been running the last few years. Rob and I usually try and go. They didn't have much last year bc of Covid so hopefully they start it back up again.

pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
It has been running the last few years. Rob and I usually try and go. They didn't have much last year bc of Covid so hopefully they start it back up again.
Awesome!

Well if anyone has a contact please pass it along.

Regardless, let's get as many people from this group to go.

RobCal15

Reaction score
Awesome!

Well if anyone has a contact please pass it along.

Regardless, let's get as many people from this group to go.
I know this thread is for summit but another really good show was the all mustang show at montrose Ford I think was the dealership? Jack Roush came by the one year.

kcal23

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
I know this thread is for summit but another really good show was the all mustang show at montrose Ford I think was the dealership? Jack Roush came by the one year.
Yeah it was Montrose Ford always in September.

pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I wonder if they will be holding it this year. I had a call with Summit today and as of now, they aren't planning to hold the All Mustang Show.

Any one know of any other shows?

kcal23

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
I wonder if they will be holding it this year. I had a call with Summit today and as of now, they aren't planning to hold the All Mustang Show.

Any one know of any other shows?
That sucks. I always did the Summit shows and Montrose Ford Mustang show in September. There is a weekly show/cruise in at Laurel Square every Saturday that I went to years back when I lived in Medina. More of a laid back, non-judged show but had a lot of great cars. Prior to covid I did a few of the NEO Cars and Coffees. I wasn't a huge fan, mostly Subaru bros, but it was OK simply because it was casual but they officially canceled all of them this year. There's the annual show in downtown Massillon every summer. I forget when exactly it is tho.

pfar54

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Anyone know details about the shows above?

kcal23

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
Laurel Square is a go for this year. The All Mustang show at Montrose Ford is held by NEO Mustang Club - you could reach out to Sonny Reese on their FB and ask if they're holding it this year (have for years expect last year due to Covid).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-191956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210428-191956_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3